a quote
¿Be or not to be? This is the question.
Shakespeare - Hamlet
portfolio
sendaportfolio2nb.blogspot.com
pride and prejudice portfolio (elisenda&rocio)
http://r-e-prideandprejudice.blogspot.com/
blog 3 trim!
http://senda2nblog3trim.blogspot.com
posts:
1rst term:
24/09/08 - 11/12/08
2nd term: 12/12/08 - 08/03/09



1

London

Posted by Elisenda. on 11:21 in
The word that summarizes the trip to London is: UNFORGETTABLE!
Departure time in front of the high school, take the bus, emotions inside the bus, arrival to the airport, take the ticket, pass the controls, embark, sit down in the plane, sleep a few moments, awakening, finally in London, take another bus, the Hotel, leave the suitcases and begin the route.
The first day was already exhausting. The whole day walking, even in our free time! The best thing of everything was to be able to have a lot of free time to walk along London, to visit places, to take photographs... But when we were arriving at the hotel... FINALLY! What a rest!
I am not going to describe the whole trip. Only the impressions that I have had.
I believe that it has been, on the whole, better this trip than the trip to Italy. I don't know why but the good companionship, the good moments, no discussion, no misunderstanding...
In general it has been quite fantastic. So many laughs for remembering! Oh my god!
I would have enjoyed to be able to stay there more days and have more moments to remember all together! The truth is that I came back with a good taste in my mouth and hope that it continues being done, because all the pupils will be grateful for it!

Take a Chance!


1 Comments


I share some impressions from you, as the most important: UNFORGETABLE!
The reason is all the people, the friend that went with you and me to London. Without they, it has not been the same...!


it's incredible how we can change through the time..

Copyright © 2009 Take a chance* All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.